Thursday, September 12, 2013

Quarantine

Jake is doing awesome! Hopefully he can keep up his recovery. Right now all we can do is NOT GET SICK. 

How to keep 3 kids, 5 and under, sane while not getting sick

You'll need: 
1 Awesome Grandma
Lots of activities
Soap
1/2 gallon of hand sanitizer 
Wet wipes
Bribery treats

Sandboxes have to be the grossest, most germ ridden places ever! Unfortunately thats the girls favorite place to play. Normally I don't really care. Thats what wipes and sanitizer are for. Bit given our heightened germ security we could let that happen. So, after a 30 minute discussion we sent Grandma and the girls out to the library. (I don't know what I would do with out her!) Then off to the park with a huge sack lunch . Don't forget the bag of cookies. Hopefully they are having a good time, because when they get home it is straight into the bath. 

 It's not safe for Jake to go out, which means I'm stuck in too. I have had friends on even greater quarantine, and I don't know how they did it! I know my saving grace has been a cute new baby, a big DVR, and a bunch of good friends willing to bring over dinners. Tomorrow is an other Drs appointment, so I'm excited to get out then. At this point, No kids are allowed in. Our kids can only go out in small healthy groups. We are on major bugger watch out! We were even supposed to get dinner from a friend tonight. Unfortunately she isn't feeling well so we had to tell her to stay away. Too bad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment