Friday, September 6, 2013

Fresh Prince of Wallace Lake

Now this is a story all about how 
my life got twist-turned upside down
Just sit down for goodness sake, 
I'll tell you how I became the prince of Wallace Lake. 

In South Lake Camanche
Jacob will be raised. 
In the Hood is where he'll spend most of his days. 
He was chilling out max and relaxing all cool 
watching big sisters on the playground at school... 

When a couple of Drs,
Thought I was up to no good. 
Tried to get me out of the neighborhood. 
They sent me to Stanford 
And my Mom got scared
She said your getting open heart surgery, 
Got to go out there. 

I stayed at the hospital for 2 whole weeks
It got kinda shaky but we also had peaks. 
Now I'm home, and happy, Baby Brother Jake
Thanks to all my neighbors here in Wallace Lake. 

Today some of my neighbors came by with a great fruit basket for our family. Thanks to: 
Baysingers
Bists
Fairbanks
Foresters
Hesseltines
McDonalds
Tremains

No comments:

Post a Comment