Monday, September 2, 2013

Great Friends!

We have such great friends. I am always surprised when I realize my friends are really just an extension on my family. 

Yesterday morning our next door neighbors made the drive. They even brought their kiddos! Now, I know why would someone bring their kids to come see a baby in the hospital...? But I was so excited and grateful. Instead of coming straight to the hospital they went by my mom's and took the girls so she could come hang out with Jake! They had such a great time. I know Caymen was excited to see Ash, one of her best little friends. As much fun as she gets to have here and as much as we try to make it "normal" she still misses everyone at home. Since friends left our girls have not stopped talking about them! We ❤ you guys! 



We also got a visit from Grandpa Mike and Grandma Gail. They have such a strong testimony of Christ! The hope that faith can bring is such a comfort in this situation. They are so sweet. They brought chocolate for Brad and I, and  cute presents for each of the kids. 




The outreach for Jake has been so incredible. The aid we have received thus far is more than I could have ever asked for! Thank you all. Thank you for your faith and prayers. Thank you for your aid and support. Dinners, babysitting, play days, donations, house cleaning, books and activities, advise, chocolate, clean cloths and dishes... AMAZING! 


No comments:

Post a Comment