Saturday, August 31, 2013

A little bit of normal

I never thought the day would come that my idea of a nice morning out would be me and the girls at Costco... But here you go! 

There was another patient that need an in-room procedure. So, I got the boot. They kick everyone out except Drs and nurses and turn the pod into a mini OR. I knew I couldn't go in for a couple of hours. Oh, how to pass the time??? Your thinking what I'm thinking right!? Costco with my 3 best girl friends! Ok. Maybe not the ideal relaxation experience, but really it was great to feel kind of normal. All I had to worry about was what kind of chicken nuggets I was going to buy (we went with Mickey). 

I can't wait until I can be normal again. Hopefully sooner than later. I am back at the hospital. Pumping, eating lunch, and waiting. Jake should start to wake up today from all the sedatives. I'm excited to see his big eyes again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment