Thursday, August 29, 2013

Just give me some Milk! Moo, moo, moo, moo...

RENT anyone!? I feel like all I do is eat and pump. Intermittently I am able to sit bedside and check in, but at the moment pumping is running my life! 
(The View)

This is the nice room or the CV mommies. The NICU was worse. I still have to go in there if the CVICU room is being used, but there are not as many of us. The NICU pumping room is like the cows going on for milking... It's a little room with pumping stations separated by curtain partitions. (Real up-lifting) 

In light of my current locale here is a little Nursing Humor... I hope you find it as funny as I did! (I'm pretty sleep deprived, so you probably won't!) 
























2 comments:

  1. Love the breast feeding jokes. So so true. We r so happy Jake is doing so well & is ready to be closed. That much closer to u getting to hold that little guy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I remember that! Boy did I have a milk supply when it was all said and done. Wish I could be there passing the time with you! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete