Saturday, August 31, 2013

Onward and Upward



It is a new day and we are on to the next step in Jake's recovery! We are so grateful that he has made it this far. We pray that he will continue to fight the rest of this battle. May he endure to the end, and overcome this grand obstacle before him. The Lord is on his side, giving him strength. I can feel his spirit as I stand by his bedside in support. My testimony of the gospel has been fortified through this experience. I have faith and hope in The Lord and his plan for Jake, my family, and I. May others be reinforced through this. I hope that through this others have seen the miracles of our Lord, Jesus Christ. His hand has been in this, lifting us up. I can not count the blessing that have been bestowed up on our home. I am gratefully surprised by the Lord's blessing. 





No comments:

Post a Comment