Sunday, August 25, 2013

Thank You

I want to take a minute to thank Terri Fairbanks and Terri Fairbanks Photography. Terri has been kind enough to really help me out in keeping everyone well informed through this blog! She is responsible for all the beautiful pictures of Pre-op Jake. I'm so great full she was able to capture his sweet spirit and remind us of the little man he is despite the state he is in now. She has also helped me put this blog together. Without her it would not be near as beautiful. 

I have had so much support and I am so thankful for all of you that have been ready to step in at the drop of a hat with out me even having to ask! 

Every prayer is appreciated! Every phone call, text, e-mail, "like", comment, and thought gives our family strength. If I haven't thanked you, I thank you now. If I haven't responded I thank you. I have read every message. I have enjoyed every act of encouragement extended. It is so much easier to have strength and be positive when every minute I am reminded of the the faith in God's healing powers, through your prayers, love, and support. 

A special thanks thus far to: 

The McDonald Family
Aunt Bekki
Bishop Gingery an his wife Candice
GinaHesseltine
Sarah and Cameron
The Bist Family
Nik Forester
The Hart Girls- Christy and Nichole 
Terri Fairbanks
Bifanos, Binghams, and Parkers 
Spellmans 
VanStienwicks
Wards
My Mom
Shelly Hall

If have not mentioned you, I apologize. I truly do appreciate everything you all have done, and continue to do. 





2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geeze Cyndie, you are so sweet to give thanks to me and so many. We all care so much for you and your family. It's my pleasure to help you with this simple thing and speaking for my self I'd go to the ends of the earth for you and love you tons! We'll just keep praying that Jacob comes out of this safe, strong, and healthy.

    ReplyDelete